nice but it has that rather plasticky look of HDR misunderstood as not
extending upper and lower end of range but rather messing with the
middle bits, too... there is one portion marked as more realistic
which looks OK to me but the rest looks overedited... I hope the fad
nature of HDR will wear off soon and give way to real world use of
it...

*rant off* and thanks for sharing nonetheless

--
Cheers
Ecke