P N Stenquist wrote:

The ebayer who purchased my 6x7 renigged. She says she was buying it for her husband but suddenly realized it's the wrong camera. I don't want to relist it now. I'll sell it to a PDML member for $200 plus shipping. As far as I know it works fine. It has mirror lock up, the metered prism, and the wooden grip. Some missing paint, particularly on the back of the door. I last used it about 18 months ago, but it is sole "as is," since I really don't want to see it coming back here:-). You can read all about it and see some pics on the ebay listing here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180556188033&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

Whimper.....