Volunteered to do the sound system at the Etobicoke Humane Society dog
walkathon today - even though I know little about running a sound
system, it worked out okay.  Of course I brought my camera, and had a
few chances to take some shots.  Among other events was a
demonstration of dog trials.  I think this was the best I took all
day:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/focus.html

Question:  should I crop out the blue, yellow and white horizontal
pole in the foreground?  I can't decide.

Much admiration for Wendy, Wheatfield and others who shoot dog trials.
 Not easy stuff - man they move quick!

Hope you like.  Comments welcome.

*istD, Sigma 50-200mm f3.5 constant aperture zoom, handheld.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson