Re-done, with color adjustment and non-lightbox link:

http://flic.kr/p/8AJYHo

You were right, Ann -- the color change helped, I think.

Thanks!

-- Walt

On 9/13/2010 12:28 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Walter Gilbert wrote:

Caught my cat basking in the light coming through the window this AM. He's been my sole constant companion over the past seven years, so I guess he warrants introduction to the group.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/4986700162/lightbox/

K-x, Asahi Takumar 135mm, f/4, ISO 800, 1/125s

Comments, critiques, and thinly veiled innuendo appreciated.

Best,

Walt

I have a problem with your flickr lightbox and it's lack of respect for older email systems... it freezes my email... I think there is a way you can adjust that so it is more universally "liked"

As long as I remember to do it before I jsut click I can cut and paste in to firefox and it comes up... I like your confounded bridge shot a lot, especially... and the .. hopper or Katydid?? is adorable even with
the soft focus...

I'd adjust the color somewhat in the Sidekick shot for closer to the cat's true color (the soft focus yellow detracts from the overall charm)
It's a really nice expression you captured and subjectg placement :-)

ann