On 9/13/2010 9:45 AM, David Mann wrote:
On Sep 12, 2010, at 9:12 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:
It is but it isn't.  I was thinking this morning that it felt very
strange to be getting back to normal after something like that.  It
feels as if something is different... but I don't know what.
Probably an emotional response, and I guess that feeling will fade in
due course.

I wouldn't expect that "getting back to normal" would be a brief process. Rather lengthy, really.

There is no update about the office situation as yet.  The boss sent
out an email on Friday to arrange a staff meeting at a café in
town... but I don't work Fridays so I didn't find out until it was
too late.  I'd been looking forward to catching up with my colleagues
so I spent most of the day in a bad mood.

From what you said, your boss seems to be a total a/h... But let's hope that it gets better sooner than later.

I had a real estate agent knock on the door this afternoon asking if
we were thinking about selling.  I think they might be struggling for
a little while, I'd only want to buy a cracked house if it was less
cracked than mine!

That's pretty down handed, if you ask me. The people haven't recovered yet, and these hmmm let me call them rats, the rats are already out after their game...

Boris