Sorry to sound not along the chorus here, but despite being a solid effort, this image looks pretty ordinary to me. The second version is better than the first, but something is missing. Either it is pretty straightforward approach to geometry. Or rather unfortunate background and foreground that are very difficult to pull apart visually, but ultimately it just does not click to me.

Sorry again.

Boris