---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:57:40 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: B&W tips please

 From:                  "David Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Are you looking at proofs, negs, or contact sheets?

4x6 prints Tom

>Could be a lot of things, but processing doesn't leap to my mind
>first.

>Were you using filters?

No,clear glass,using a tak 55 1.8 and smc tak 135 3.5

>Sure it couldn't be a fingertip?

Nope,got stubby fingers.It looks more like a small part
of the print is underexposed from the rest of the print.I'll
get a scan and post.Hopefully it will show.
Maybe i'm just worrying about nothing.Been done before.

> Also i'm happy with what i'm getting with ASA
> 400 but would i be better off with using 100
> for grain etc.My main quest is rural
> winter/snow shots.
>

>Yeah, if you can live without the 2 stops.

I thimk i can.Thanks for the reply Thomas.

Dave

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail