From: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 12:41 PM
To: Pentax List
Subject: OT:I Need More Speed

Hi Gang ....

Maybe someone can help me out (Yeah, I know - Which way did you come
in?)  I just installed a 56K modem and the fastest connection speed I've
been able to get is about 45K.  I've tried connecting to several phone
numbers, but 45K has been the upper limit  Is there some way to adjust
modem settings on the computer to speed things up?  I'm using Win95 on
this old beast.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]