Hi Boris.

Thanks much. A 77 1.8 would be too short for this kind of shooting. I was close at 135 for the tight stuff. In addition, given the focus challenges, I don't think I'd want to go to a bigger aperture than the 2.8. I've tried

I shot 333 frames, probably half are technically keepers. Of course some of those have lousy expressions or other aesthetic problems. The total misses are soft from too much movement at slow shutter speeds or have overexposed areas from concentrated spotlights.