OK - darkroom has been approved by the spousal unit.

I need help determining what all I need for a basic B&W setup - Enlarger
make/model, paper, equipment, etc. If this has been beaten to death here
previously, please refer me to the appropriate thread. I've checked out
various websites on building darkrooms, but don't have enough knowledge to
know who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

Also - l need to know your favorite mail order house for film. No more of this
onesy-twosy crap.

We're getting serious here - wife and kids are getting out the way...

Thanks -

Marc