I heard from Susan Barton on the PDML Chicago exhibition ship-backs yesterday ...

---
Hi Bruce.

I have shipped back all the domestic (US) photographs-the last bunch of them yesterday afternoon. I will be doing the internationals this weekend.

I am trying to keep the cost of the ship back down to all the photographers, so this means that they are going by USPS and I have to do them in drips and drabs. The packaged size allows me only to be able to take over 11 at a time in my car.

Sorry, that this is taking awhile.

Thank you for your patience.

Susan
---