On Sep 26, 2010, at 8:54 PM, Walter Gilbert wrote:

> Another shot captured at the local BBQ festival - this one of a gentleman
> enjoying the show being put on by a local bluegrass-fusion band called Bawn
> in the Mash.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/5028669904/#/

Love that shot, great tonality.

> K-x, DAL 18-55mm, f/4, AE, ISO 800, 1/1600 sec.
>
> As always, comments, critiques, and manufacturer's coupons accepted.

I'm curious, why ISO 800 and 1/1600 rather than ISO 200 and 1/400?  I'd expect
that 1/400 would pretty much freeze most dancers.

The processing is also rather interesting. The shirt seems very much smoothed
out, but the skin tones seems almost like they were sandwiched with a negative
of shots of sand or something.