On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:49 -0400, "Bill Owens" <wmbow...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dash 8 in Quantas livery
>
> http://www.airliners.net/photo/0100963/

No! No! No!

I was going to say that Qantas is the only word in the English language
where 'Q' isn't followed by 'u'.  But, then again, Qantas isn't a word -
it's an acronym....

Anyway - there is no 'u' in 'Qantas'  :-)>

As to the identity of the plane in Larry's photo - I haven't a clue!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia