That's what I thought, but I checked his feedback, and it looks like he has had
some success buying and selling on eBay.  His feedback looked very good, but then
I'd give great praise to anyone who gave me 1,000 Pounds (or dollars, or even
Euros) for one of my 50mm lenses!

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]