Get with the times, my man!  They have Gummi Life Savers now.

http://www.candyfavorites.com/Gummi-Life-Savers-Five-Flavors-pr-932.html

;-)

On 10/3/2010 9:27 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Naa, Life Savers are round, but you can easily squeeze gummy bears into that shape...

On 10/3/2010 4:47 PM, Walter Gilbert wrote:
 Hi all,

Here's a shot I took back in mid-spring -- light streaming through stained glass windows onto the stone facade of a Methodist church in Paducah, KY.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/5048501986/?v=1#/
K-x, Asahi Takumar (Taiwan) 135mm, f/2.8, ISO 200, 1/80 second, aperture priority

Comments, critiques, recommendations, and insider trading tips welcome.

Best,

Walt