Doug Brewer wrote:
Mark Roberts wrote:
I was just voting on photos for the Pentax Photo Gallery and what
should come up but a shot titled "Cormorants at Sunset"...

I think if it was one of us, it would say "Cormorants (Official Bird of the PDML[tm]. All Rights Reserved. Do Not Fold, Spindle, or Mutilate. Subject to Credit approval. Tell your doctor about all medications you're taking, and ask if you're healthy enough for sexual activity. Most common side-effects are death and purchasing Bee Gees albums on iTunes. This title is intended for the named recipient only. Be Kind-- rewind. Where's Waldo? Offer subject to change without notice. Participating dealers only.) at Sunset"

Hah, hah, hah...

I just _knew_ there was a more non-obvious reason I liked you, Doug. Your classic sense of humor! Good one indeed! :-D

Thanks for a much-needed Monday afternoon laugh.

keith

Ooops! I see I left out the word “still.” <== There it is. Insert it whereever it fits... [Can’t say THAT in polite company, can ya...]