From: Walter Gilbert
After consulting with some of my infinitely more knowledgeable
Facebook friends, one seems fairly confident that it might be a
Pegaso one-off that someone had tried to customize (note the '59
Cadillac tail lights). Aside from that, everyone seems fairly
stumped. Good luck! -- Walt On 10/3/2010 11:23 PM, Larry Colen