On 10/4/2010 12:14 AM, Charles Robinson wrote:
Well, I tried it over 3 pitches... but I was shooting with my finger
poised on the shutter button and pressing it manually at the rate I
thought was appropriate.

I find that when I "machine-gun" the shots using the rapid-fire mode
of the camera, I lose track of focus and also start moving the
camera, which makes only 1-2 of 7 shots even be sharp.

So, out of 10-12 shots, I got two which had the ball in the middle
like this - and this was just the better of the two shots.

-Charles

Charles, if you permit, I'd like to use this picture and the above response of yours in my blog for purpose of illustrating certain point. Is it ok?

Boris