I don't know why he didn't mention all the other colors that are
offered on the pentax site:
http://www.pentaximaging.com/slr/
There's pink, and a bright green (the shade you seek?), and a bright
blue... along with olive and chocolate...

And, yes, the interviewer could have done more listening & less
speaking over the interviewee...

:)
-c