That's good to hear. Thanks Christine.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Christine  Aguila" <cagu...@earthlink.net>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:01:16
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: I had an Ann sighting in Chicago Today  :-)

Hi Everyone:

Had a nice lunch with Ann today as she's finishing out her trip to Chicago.
Lunch came complete with good food and drink and lively conversation and
giggles.  I dropped her off near the State and Division area as she wanted
to photograph some buildings from her mother's childhood.  I was rightly
chided for not bringing my camera, but I had only a few hours as I had to
run back home to do work--work, work, work--I've had quite a bit of it
lately.

I can assure everyone that Ann looked good despite the sad reason for her
trip to Chicago.  She was her normal chatty self telling great stories that
left you giggling.  It was great to see her!

Cheers, Christine from Chicago