Yep Frank and Paul are almost indistinguishable...

On 10/11/2010 9:51 AM, Jack Davis wrote:
I once had a real problem with mixing up their names and thought I'd gotten
past it.
THANKS, Boris.

Jack

--- On Mon, 10/11/10, Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>  wrote:

From: Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - Tenacity
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 6:08 AM
Jack, pardon me, but it is Frank's
shot, not Paul's.

Boris

On 10/11/2010 3:01 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
I certainly see why you shot it, _Paul_. Like the
generous detail.
Believe I'd try cropping out all but the in-focus
three pods in the lower left.
Jack

--- On Mon, 10/11/10, frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>
From: frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO - Tenacity
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<PDML@pdml.net>
Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 3:22 AM
Very quiet down by the lake
yesterday.  This is one of the few I took.
Still undecided about it.  What do you
think?
http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/tenacity.html

Hope you like.  Comments welcome.

*ist D, Tamron SP f2.5 90mm, Manfrotto monopod.

cheers,
frank
directly above and follow the directions.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."