Loose 35mm film from my freezer available for anyone who wants it. It's a film
shooter's grab bag, some types no longer available:

7 rolls of Agfa Ultra 50 - 24exp
6 rolls of Fuji Reala 100 - 36exp
7 rolls of Fuji NPH 400 - 36exp
2 rolls of Kodak Tri-X 400 - 36exp
2 rolls of Ilford Pan F 50 - 36exp
2 rolls of Fuji Neopan 400 - 36exp
2 rolls of Ilford HP5 400 - 36exp
2 rolls of Ilford Delta 400 - 36exp
1 rolls of Fuji Superia 400 - 24exp
1 rolls of Agfa APX25 - 36exp

All 32 rolls of film for $20 plus shipping ($11 for Priority Mail Flat Rate box
anywhere in the USA, outside the USA depends on destination). It's all outdated
stock but has been frozen since new, so it's still darn fresh. One lump only,
no partial sales.

Sorry to say, if no one pipes up for this within a week, it's going into the
dumpster. I will never use it up myself.

In addition, I have three ten-packs of Agfa APX25 36 exposure and one ten-pack
of Ilford Delta 100 36 exposure. $10 each plus shipping, will combine as
appropriate.

Email to me at "gdgfors...@me.com" if you're interested, please.
--
Godfrey