Wednesday, February 06, 2002, 5:23:23 AM, harald_nancy wrote:
h> Don't forget the pink sunsets and alpenglow (my favorites).
h> Oh and it's safe to use mirror lockup again.
h> Harald

And tripods :)

h> Gianfranco wrote:
>>And cats pictures!!!
>>Don't you forget cats!

>>Gianfranco
>>(with 20 cats sitting around...)

A reportage I did in a cat saving station with about forty of the
furry beasts all around just made it into the paper :) Perhaps I will
snail-mail the page to Mike ;-)

(is that suffering for my "art" <g> ? I am allergic too...)

h> Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Quick everyone, post your flower pictures!!
>> annsan

>> Mike Johnston wrote:
>> >
>> > Hey friends,
>> > I must leave the list for a few days to concentrate on work.
h> I'll be looking
>> > forward to getting back again--see you soon.
>> >
>> > Be good!

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek