Our Ann arrived in Toronto on Wednesday night, and made her way to New
Toronto for dinner at our place last night.

Tired and fighting a nasty cold, she was never the less in great
spirits and we had a lovely evening talking about all of you behind
your backs.

;-)

Not too much photography talk, but she did manage to pull out her
darkside camera to take a few pix of one of our cats:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/10/annsan.html

Today she hits the Metro Zoo and Saturday will be continuing her sojourn.

It was wonderful to see her!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson