the ones from extremedeals.com et al. you mean? AFAIK they sell for as
little as USD or EUR 50. my buddy rudi bought one from HK for EUR 47
shipped and it does everything the original does including dual
battery trays except it is not weather sealed. quality is ok but not
outstanding. you get what you pay for and a little more. for the price
it seems to be a good deal and it works. I would rather see you buy
from Pentax though for obvious reasons - they need your money for R&D
=)