On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Nicely done.  Is that the Adaptal mount version of that lens?  I have
> one - it's one of my favourites.

Yup, that's the one.  It's a wonderful lens.  I hadn't used it for
years until I moved down by the water - now it's a must-carry lens
when I take my nature walks.  Yesterday my kit was that and the Pentax
M200mm f4.0 which was carried in a small case that hooks on my belt.
Nice, light kit that covers pretty much all my needs.

Thanks for the comment, and thanks to everyone else who has commented.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson