Brian,
That's a lovely picture of a place I've never seen before!
Thanks for showing it.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:53 AM, Brian Walters <[email protected]> wrote:
> G'day all
>
> I came across the following article on yet more photography bans:
>
> http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/photography-bans-leave-ordinary-life-out-of-the-picture-20101017-16p0v.html
> http://tinyurl.com/2a6j9te
>
> This one caught my eye for two reasons. First, it talks about a ban on
> photography at Victoria's Cape Schanck, a spectacular area on the
> southern tip of Victoria's Mornington Peninsula.  As it happens, I was
> there last week - hence the following PESO, which hardly does the place
> justice:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/Cape-Schanck-peso.html
>
> Secondly, the third comment to that article talks about the problems
> facing male, middle aged and bearded photographers carrying an SLR.
>
> Hey!
>
> That's me!
>
> Who was watching?.....
>
>
>
> Cheers
>
> Brian
>
> PS: For the record, the PESO was a merge of 7 images with the DA 16-45mm
> on the K200D (and, if I'm honest, I am a bit on the northern side of
> 'middle aged'....)
>
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Brian Walters
> Western Sydney Australia
> http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/
>
>
> --
>
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - mmm... Fastmail...
>
>
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
>

-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to