When my daughter was small, we had an Astro van we had gotten used.
The Astro was simply a van body stuck on top of a Chevrolet truck
chassis.  It had a huge interior space and the floor was absolutely
flat with no transaxle hump down the middle.  You could just get out
of your front seat and walk to the kid in the back.  We used to make
many 600+ mile trips form Virginia to Massachusetts where our families
lived, and it was a good travelling vehicle.  Tracie would spread out
her stuff about her car seat like a queen in the back.  She loved that
van and still remembers it.

--
Steve Desjardins