Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Desjardins" <drd1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: WTF? was OT: new camera

Alright, I admit it.  I've also always had an Olympus on the side as
well.  It feels so liberating just to say it.

Me too, even if its only a Stylus Epic. Came across it the other day with 17 frames remaining on a roll of Velvia.
Haven't used it in years. I'll have to use it and see what develops.

.On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 7:41 PM, Brendan MacRae