Great to see you back with a very nice image, César

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Cesar Matamoros II
Sent: Saturday, 23 October 2010 3:51 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Photography, a personal hot issue...

I have, unfortunately, been away from photography for a while.
I always thought that my photography 'defined' who I was.
I had time to look back at some of my photography,  and I was surprised to
see (with some humility) that the photos were very good.  I always had
people tell me how good my photos were, but I always thought they were being
polite...
Maybe one should take a short respite and view their portfolio with unbiased
eyes...
I have viewed many PESOs and been impressed with the work.  I always thought
that my 'work' would never 'rate'.  Maybe I should not consider this and
just show my photeéos...

My latest upload is:
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/583584/display/22755569
It has been a while since I have gone out with cameras in hand... I am
planning on taking my 6x7 out this weekend though.  I may even consider
taking out my Leicas.  I will be taking out my *istD to back up my photos.

César
Panama City, Florida

follow the directions.