The trouble is the big difference in prices around the world.
If I was shooting that much I would negotiate a lower price with a supplier.
But that may not be possible where you are.
I always like to haggle over price and the local camera shops know this
I usually get films (ISO10~400 24 exp) for around £1.00 instead of the usual
price of £2.00
Some times I think they do that just to shut me up ;-)
I have bought a lot of stuff from them though.
Alan