--- Christian Skofteland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> This will be the first time I comment on PUG
> submissions....  Here are my
> favorites (in order of appearance):

> Cadaques - Jaume Lahuerta - I like the depth in this
> shot.  The downward
> angle of the perspective makes me feel like I'm
> falling into the frame.  A
> bit disconcerting but I think it adds to the effect
> of the stairs.

Thanks for your comments, the 24mm faced down produces
this kind of 'dramatic' perspectives. This can be a
danger when you shot to a building from below, when
you can get too exagerated 'converging verticals'.

I am glad you liked it,
Jaume
http://greetings.yahoo.com