> On Thursday, February 7, 2002, at 02:15  AM, Malcolm Smith wrote:
> >
> > Maybe I will see what has to go, but my wife does not like the LX
> > (surprised
> > me - loves the MX) so we will see.
>
> But what does she think of the 67?
>
> -Aaron

My wife often has to use a camera at work. It *make and model not mentioned,
in case someone likes them and I upset someone else* is an automatic 35mm.
It often "thinks for itself" and she often found that what came back from
processing, was not what she wanted. By agreement the company give her film
and she uses the MX which has always given her what she expected
post-processing.

The LX looks more expensive, a consideration as a target of theft in London
sadly, and offers her additional features she feels she doesn't need.

The 67, finally getting to the point(!) is not a format she needs, and
therefore is dismissed - not relevant to her needs.

I take photos now for pleasure, and I would like to try a different format
before I get too set in my ways - but decisions on camera sales first ;-(

Malcolm