> On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM, eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very nice. Like it a lot.
> Looks like the mayor of Purple City just announced Complementary
> Contrast Week =)
> Now I need to find snappier wording for that.
> Thanks for sharing
> Ecke
>
> 2010/10/31 Sam L <samthegr...@gmail.com>:
>> Abstractish sunset garage.
>>
>> http://samtheeagle.smugmug.com/Photography/For-Photographys-Sake/11694193_rioSb#1070264181_ARPWq-A-LB
>>
>> Comments and critique welcome.
>> Sam

I was wondering why you made the Purple City comment ... and now that
I'm looking at the photo on a good monitor I get it!
Whoopsie!

I just got a new/old laptop running with Lightroom and apparently I
need to calibrate my screen.  :-)
The yellows were intentional.  The purples are certainly way more
exaggerated compared to what my screen originally displayed.