I would leave the wires, too.  They seem to belong
there (seeing as how they really ARE there).  For one,
the subtle drooping of the wires contrasts the sharp
angularity of the passageway.  Same thing with the
color, black wires on white walls.  Well, maybe I'm
getting too deep on simple things.  They're just
unobtrusive wires and I've got a stuffy head.

Good shot, by the way,
Deb

http://greetings.yahoo.com