On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/An-October-Journey/14271775_LM676#1055407741_ErPnT
>
> The one of Paul Stenquist was with my cell phone...
>
> All others with the dark side camera.  I had intended to take the 28mm
> Pentax lens with me to shoot when I could  but discovered
> on route that I had packed the wrong lens in my bag - the one without the
> adaptor on it  :(
>
> This was certainly not a photo trip but doing some stuff helped me deal with
> what had to be dealt with.  sorry not to
> be making more noise on list right now - I'm back but not quite back :-)

Wonderful shot of Patches!  Loved the rest of the photos, too.

One of these days I'll have to send you the three or four shots you
took on my camera (a Pentax, doncha know!).

;-)

It was great seeing you.  How's your cold?  Feeling better?

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson