On 3/11/10, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

>While I don't know what the connection is, I'm pretty certain that you
>were just trying to be shockingly offensive, could you please explain it
>to me so that I'll understand what I'm supposed to be offended at?

Certainly.

Some months ago there was a discussion about - I think it was - big
brother in the form of police hassling photogs somewhere. The photog in
question  was being provocative and frankly IMO deserved a good slapping
for his outright obnoxiousness. Bill had a final go at me about it on
list by telling me (and I quote) : "Congratulations, you've just
justified the holocaust."

I try not to let him forget it.

--

Cheers,