Doubling the memory in it would probably make a big difference. I think it is
2gb. I'm a novice with Macs (I did all sorts of hardware upgrades on my first
few PCs). The Apple Store down here could do it, but they are nested in the
most overcrowded mall in the metropolitan New Orleans area, so I would have to
walk half a mile wit a huge computer under my arm.

What I NEED to do is scour YouTube for a video on how to increase your memory
in a Mac.

Jeffery