I just received a Refconverter A. It's a very clever device that will prove
useful for macro photography. But I find it difficult to center my eye over
the eyepiece. It's like trying to squint through a small monocular. Does
anyone know which eyecup would fit it? It seems to require an eyepiece
whose fitting is 2 or 3 mm wider than the Eyecup M. I prefer teardrop eyecups.

By the way, the Refconverter A sells new from B&H for about $369. I got it
used for just $105 from KEH--how did everyone miss it?

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
13 Selby Court
Poolesville, Maryland 20837-2410
[EMAIL PROTECTED]