Everyone keeps saying that Topaz was a french Jazz singer, but I'm sure she was a New Orleans Stripper....

On 11/4/2010 2:52 PM, Miserere wrote:
On 4 November 2010 14:27, Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi!

Just bought Topaz Denoise. Here is an image I processed with it. K-5 is
good, but I am not buying it - there is no need, really.

Have a look:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2010/11/peso-2010-47-topaz-cat.html

Please be brutal and honest, especially those of you who have experience
working with noise reduction software, as I need to learn.

Thanks.

Boris
Show me two prints, one with and one without that French Jazz singer
effect applied, and I'll let you know what I think.

   --M.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."