On 2010-11-06 20:24, paul stenquist wrote:

On Nov 6, 2010, at 7:53 PM, Doug Franklin wrote:

With the *ist D and the K10, and even the MZ-S before them, I ended up setting the
"fire without focus confirmation" custom function, too, because they were
refusing to lock too often in AF-C mode and panning.

That was my experience with all the Pentax digitals, so I set it that way. But
the k-5 seems to achieve lock readily, so I'm going to switch that setting to
require focus confirmation.

That's good to hear. I'll be interested to see how you fare with it, since it'll be a while before I can pop for a K-5.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)