Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:

> Lasse's FB link reminded me of this picture, shot on Hohenzollern Bridge in
> Cologne. Pity the writing is not true to Dylan's song, but here we go:
> http://www.dariobonazza.com/misc/misc28e.htm

Oh, this is where all those padlocks are? The whole world seems to know
them. Never been there, myself. Then again, they're a whopping
mile-and-a-half away from where I'm sitting while I write this message.

Next time one of you lot comes to Cologne, give me a shout. I work at
home, so there's always time for a coffee.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com