Replied off list...

On 11/8/2010 1:31 AM, Theodore Beilby wrote:
While I am looking forward to meeting and shooting with Walter,  all this build
up leading up to it is really putting high expectations.... Thanks for the kind
words Cotty and Boris. I have some ideas as to where to take Walt to shoot.
Should be fun. I didn't know he wanted a tutor. Maybe I should start some
workshops! Ha.

I also want to thank all who commented on my recent PUG submissions. I have been
struggling to keep up with the list. Diane was diagnosed with breast cancer and
underwent surgery on the 21st. I have been her nurse/servant so  that has kept
me busy. The margins of her lumpectomy were clear as well as the lymph node that
the surgeon removed. She is now facing six weeks  of radiation treatments five
times a week. She is doing well and feeling pretty good.