On 8 November 2010 00:49, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yesterday I processed some of the Galia's photos from K10D. I find it very
> hard to let it go and as well I might keep it anyway. It is impossible to
> put into words, but if Galia manages to hit it, it looks so much more
> pleasant to my eye than anything I shot with K-7 or saw shot with K20D. And
> no, no fatherly sentiment is involved here.
>
> Please give me few days to add another item to your collection.
>
> Boris

My wanting to sell the K10D has nothing to do with my feelings towards
it. I've never been a K10D basher, quite the opposite, but if I'm
going to buy a K-5 I need to raise funds somehow, and selling the K10D
(which I know I would probably stop using) makes economic sense, if
not emotional sense.

No hurry on my collection image, Boris, I'm just amused at the thought
of seeing it. I think I was using my K10D and Mark's A850...

  --M.
--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com