I cannot say I envy you or hate you Bob, but we tried our luck one more time in Jerusalem Botanical Gardens last weekend. It was +30C one more time. No fun, no luck. Galia brought back that cormorant shot I posted, mine are yet to be developed from my film camera.

For some reason I thought that "golden autumn" is more like late September/early October kind of season, but your photo proves me to be wrong yet again.

Boris