On 11/9/2010 5:41 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Boris,
I started my career working with engineers, but moved away from it.
I always connected best with quantitative, analytical people.
Achievement people can get satisfaction from the team accomplishing the goal.
Power people can be sneaky, conniving bastards trying to manipulate
the team toward goals.
(No prejudice here...)
Affiliation folks are touchy/feely and on coffee break.
(No prejudice again...)
Regards,  Bob S.

Oh, I see. I should have asked you about your with engineers career when we met in Chicago. It might have proved interesting conversation.

I don't drink coffee (most of the time, unless I have to stay long hours) but I am at least partly affiliation person. Hoping here that you don't send me to the indefinite coffee break now :-).

Boris