Jaume Lahuerta wrote:

Please, tell me if I am too tedious with this:
http://k-rumors.com/pentax-lens-group-foto-unveils-new-lenses/

Not tedious at all. Please keep this stuff coming!
That's a nice intriguing mix of old & new stuff! I believe that 135 to be an old prototype lens, unsure if earlier or later than the standard 135mm f/1.8 * we know. My wild guess would be a later variation, never put into production. The Spotmatic and the Takumar 18mm f/11 are much older than the rest. That silver thing behind the 135mm is a 40mm Limited with a new old-style front cap (AOCo logo) made on occasion of the new AP celebration DSLR (a disguised K10D). Those two unnamed lenses behind the 35mm macro look like other lenses with similar concept. One of them could be a 50mm macro, while I won't venture into guessing on the other one.

Dario