That's amazing at 5000. It's a nice shot.
-----Original Message-----
From: P N Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:07:47
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: peso - jack @ 13, k-5 @ ISO 5000

Jack, the dog my daughter rescued from a dumpster about a dozen years
ago, is now about 13 and his health is failing. Snapped a pic of him
last night as he was resting on the carpet. The light is just dim
tungsten from an adjacent room. K-5 with DA* 16-50, ISO 5000, f4.5 @
1/30th.

I did my usual conversion on this one: some adjustment of exposure,
midrange values, black point, color temp, etc. A bit of sharpening as
well. Cropped to about 80% of frame.

Paul