>From this months OP, I thin kits about a fiver to get in:

Andy Rouse will be sharing some of his hair-raising moments as a leading
wildlife photographer in a series of talks at this year's focus on
Imaging Show in the UK.

Andy will be guest speaker on the Pentax stand, recalling his recent
experiences of photographing close-ups of Rhinoceros using the new
Pentax 645Nii autofocus medium format camera.  You can see Andy's
stunning pictures and hear what he thinks of the new Pentax on Sunday 24
Feb and Monday 25 Feb.

Focus is expected to attract more than 20,000 visitors across four days
until Wednesday Feb 27, at the NEC Birmingham.

I think timing could be difficult for me, but if I can go it would be
grat to see Peter and any others.