Hi Mick ...

Of the two I can heartily recommend the 23CII.  It's a classic!  It's
built well, it's easy to align and it seems to hold its alignment, even
after travelling.  Accessories and parts are easy to come by.  I'm very
pleased with mine - so much so that  I retired the Omega D2-V (which is
another fine piece of equipment) and now have two Beseler 23cIIs ...
both black, one with the condenser head and the other with Beseler's
dichro head.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]